The Biggest Loser 3
Erik Chopin has received another opportunity to shed his unwanted weight. Full Story
The Biggest Loser third-season lovebirds Marty and Amy Wolff have welcomed a big bundle of joy.
The Biggest Loser couple Marty and Amy Wolff are expecting their first child together.
It was apparently a very small wedding ceremony for former The Biggest Loser third-season finalists Marty Wolff and Amy Hildreth.
Move over Matt Hoover and Suzy Preston, The Biggest Loser has a new set of slimmed-down lovebirds.
Kai Hibbard lost a total of 118 pounds -- an all-time female The Biggest Loser contestant record -- as the runner-up on the reality weight-loss competition's third season. But she said she couldn't have done it without the help of fellow contestants Heather Hansen and Pam Smith.
In an effort to help others across America shed excess pounds without going under the knife, several of the biggest success stories from the third season of NBC's The Biggest Loser recently shared their weight-loss tips with TV Guide.
With a final weight loss figure that represented more than half his original body weight, Erik Chopin, a 36-year-old from West Islip, New York, was crowned The Biggest Loser's third season winner during last night's live finale broadcast of the NBC reality show.
NBC's sitcom "20 Good Years" is coming to an end one week earlier than expected and is being replaced with a 2-hour edition of "The Biggest Loser."
"The Beach Chronicles," our episode summary for the second episode of The Biggest Loser 3, the third edition of NBC's The Biggest Loser series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
"What Weighs 14,384 Pounds And Has A Hundred Feet?," our episode summary for the first episode of The Biggest Loser 3, the third edition of NBC's The Biggest Loser series, written by samboohoo, is now available.
After two weeks of on-air promotions that teased that this fall's The Biggest Loser 3 would feature fifty competitors, NBC has come clean and acknowledged that only fourteen of the fifty "contestants" (probably more accurately termed semifinalists) will make it past an initial fitness and nutrition boot camp and immediately move on to competing in the show's traditional The Biggest Loser Ranch competition.
NBC has announced that the third edition of its The Biggest Loser reality weight loss competition will debut on Wednesday, September 20 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
Less than two weeks after unveiling its Fall 2006 schedule, NBC -- candidly admitting that it is reacting to the subsequent fall schedules released by ABC, CBS, and Fox -- has released an "adjusted" 2006-2007 primetime program schedule that shuffles every weeknight and moves the network's The Biggest Loser reality series into the Wednesdays 9PM ET/PT time period opposite ABC's Lost.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly gunning to get 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman for cast
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' twists revealed, to feature the return of Exile Island
- 'Dancing with the Stars' producers have a wish list for Season 19: What celebrities are on it?
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' cast officially announced by CBS
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones past
- Chris Soules: Yes, I am the next 'The Bachelor' star and I'm flattered!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates three contestants, sees Clare Crawley quit
- Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get picked
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: Graham Bunn and Zack Kalter need to move into a safe house and ride this thing out together
- 'Manzo'd with Children' starring Caroline Manzo and family to premiere October 5 on Bravo
- AshLee Frazier doesn't regret 'Bachelor in Paradise' drama with Clare Crawley, say sources
- Kristin Cavallari rocks tight dress during 'Good Morning America' appearance
- 'The Amazing Race' wins Emmy award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode ends on cliffhanger, will Graham Bunn accept AshLee Frazier's rose?
- Kellie Pickler already working on her fifth album
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner ignore VMA's Ferguson tribute
- Donald Trump slams Emmys host Seth Meyers is a "total joke" with "no talent"
- LeAnn Rimes not waiting "much longer" for kids with Eddie Cibrian
- WE tv picks up American version of U.K.'s 'Sex Box' on-stage sex reality show
- Bruce Jenner reportedly wearing Spanx under everything
- Julianne Hough shares brother Derek Hough's reaction to 'Dancing with the Stars' judging news
- Renee Oteri reveals she's expecting a baby boy with new husband Bracy Maynard
- Former 'Jersey Shore' star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola talks Ronnie Ortiz-Magro breakup
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1