The Biggest Loser 3
Erik Chopin has received another opportunity to shed his unwanted weight. Full Story
The Biggest Loser third-season lovebirds Marty and Amy Wolff have welcomed a big bundle of joy.
The Biggest Loser couple Marty and Amy Wolff are expecting their first child together.
It was apparently a very small wedding ceremony for former The Biggest Loser third-season finalists Marty Wolff and Amy Hildreth.
Move over Matt Hoover and Suzy Preston, The Biggest Loser has a new set of slimmed-down lovebirds.
Kai Hibbard lost a total of 118 pounds -- an all-time female The Biggest Loser contestant record -- as the runner-up on the reality weight-loss competition's third season. But she said she couldn't have done it without the help of fellow contestants Heather Hansen and Pam Smith.
In an effort to help others across America shed excess pounds without going under the knife, several of the biggest success stories from the third season of NBC's The Biggest Loser recently shared their weight-loss tips with TV Guide.
With a final weight loss figure that represented more than half his original body weight, Erik Chopin, a 36-year-old from West Islip, New York, was crowned The Biggest Loser's third season winner during last night's live finale broadcast of the NBC reality show.
NBC's sitcom "20 Good Years" is coming to an end one week earlier than expected and is being replaced with a 2-hour edition of "The Biggest Loser."
"The Beach Chronicles," our episode summary for the second episode of The Biggest Loser 3, the third edition of NBC's The Biggest Loser series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
"What Weighs 14,384 Pounds And Has A Hundred Feet?," our episode summary for the first episode of The Biggest Loser 3, the third edition of NBC's The Biggest Loser series, written by samboohoo, is now available.
After two weeks of on-air promotions that teased that this fall's The Biggest Loser 3 would feature fifty competitors, NBC has come clean and acknowledged that only fourteen of the fifty "contestants" (probably more accurately termed semifinalists) will make it past an initial fitness and nutrition boot camp and immediately move on to competing in the show's traditional The Biggest Loser Ranch competition.
NBC has announced that the third edition of its The Biggest Loser reality weight loss competition will debut on Wednesday, September 20 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
Less than two weeks after unveiling its Fall 2006 schedule, NBC -- candidly admitting that it is reacting to the subsequent fall schedules released by ABC, CBS, and Fox -- has released an "adjusted" 2006-2007 primetime program schedule that shuffles every weeknight and moves the network's The Biggest Loser reality series into the Wednesdays 9PM ET/PT time period opposite ABC's Lost.
- Sharon Osbourne: I lied about having vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Brant Daugherty caught making out at charity event
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1