The Biggest Loser 3
Erik Chopin has received another opportunity to shed his unwanted weight. Full Story
The Biggest Loser third-season lovebirds Marty and Amy Wolff have welcomed a big bundle of joy.
The Biggest Loser couple Marty and Amy Wolff are expecting their first child together.
It was apparently a very small wedding ceremony for former The Biggest Loser third-season finalists Marty Wolff and Amy Hildreth.
Move over Matt Hoover and Suzy Preston, The Biggest Loser has a new set of slimmed-down lovebirds.
Kai Hibbard lost a total of 118 pounds -- an all-time female The Biggest Loser contestant record -- as the runner-up on the reality weight-loss competition's third season. But she said she couldn't have done it without the help of fellow contestants Heather Hansen and Pam Smith.
In an effort to help others across America shed excess pounds without going under the knife, several of the biggest success stories from the third season of NBC's The Biggest Loser recently shared their weight-loss tips with TV Guide.
With a final weight loss figure that represented more than half his original body weight, Erik Chopin, a 36-year-old from West Islip, New York, was crowned The Biggest Loser's third season winner during last night's live finale broadcast of the NBC reality show.
NBC's sitcom "20 Good Years" is coming to an end one week earlier than expected and is being replaced with a 2-hour edition of "The Biggest Loser."
"The Beach Chronicles," our episode summary for the second episode of The Biggest Loser 3, the third edition of NBC's The Biggest Loser series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
"What Weighs 14,384 Pounds And Has A Hundred Feet?," our episode summary for the first episode of The Biggest Loser 3, the third edition of NBC's The Biggest Loser series, written by samboohoo, is now available.
After two weeks of on-air promotions that teased that this fall's The Biggest Loser 3 would feature fifty competitors, NBC has come clean and acknowledged that only fourteen of the fifty "contestants" (probably more accurately termed semifinalists) will make it past an initial fitness and nutrition boot camp and immediately move on to competing in the show's traditional The Biggest Loser Ranch competition.
NBC has announced that the third edition of its The Biggest Loser reality weight loss competition will debut on Wednesday, September 20 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
Less than two weeks after unveiling its Fall 2006 schedule, NBC -- candidly admitting that it is reacting to the subsequent fall schedules released by ABC, CBS, and Fox -- has released an "adjusted" 2006-2007 primetime program schedule that shuffles every weeknight and moves the network's The Biggest Loser reality series into the Wednesdays 9PM ET/PT time period opposite ABC's Lost.
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Mirjana Puhar, welcomes back Chantelle Brown-Young
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke
- Antonio Sabato Jr. on 'Dancing with the Stars' exit: It was a sad moment
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson upset sex offender Mark McDaniel gets near daugher Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson
- Alfonso Ribeiro announces his wife is expecting another baby on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' advances eight artists from the "Knockout Round" to "The Live Playoffs" as Taylor Swift joins
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Antonio Sabato Jr. and partner Cheryl Burke, Bethany Mota tops leaderboard
- Kylie Jenner yells at haters on social media: Talk about some important sh-t, not my big lips
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1