The Biggest Loser: Couples
Former 'The Biggest Loser' winner Ali Vincent begins new weight-loss journey after regaining all her weight
Ali Vincent, the winner of The Biggest Loser's fifth season, has confessed to gaining 70 pounds in the last year -- taking her past her original weight when she began her journey on the NBC reality weight-loss competition. Full Story
The very first The Biggest Loser female winner, Ali Vincent, has gotten married.
The Biggest Loser: Couples host Alison Sweeney won't be so big any longer.
The Biggest Loser: Couples contestant Shanon Thomas is apparently getting creative with her carb-cutting ways.
Alison Vincent's goal was always to become The Biggest Loser's first-ever female champion.
It was apparently more than just a case of the sniffles that kept Paul Marks from attending NBC's live The Biggest Loser: Couples finale broadcast last week.
After five seasons, a woman has finally won The Biggest Loser.
A woman may finally win The Biggest Loser.
Home viewers might be happy that they'll play a role in determining one of The Biggest Loser: Couples' three finalists, however the same can't be said for the NBC reality weight-loss series' two fifth-season trainers.
NBC has announced that home viewers will have the opportunity to determine one of The Biggest Loser: Couples' three finalists immediately following the reality weight-loss series' penultimate fifth-season broadcast on Tuesday, April 8.
After brothers Mark and Jay Kruger both found themselves with the week's lowest weight-loss percentages, Jay offered himself up for elimination.
The women still may ultimately lose the war, but at least they were able to win a major battle.
The odds of The Biggest Loser having its first ever female winner just got a lot smaller.
Two of The Biggest Loser: Couples' previously eliminated contestants were brought back into the competition and no one was eliminated during last night's fifth-season broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss series.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter
- Kim Zolciak reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend recreate 'Devil Wears Prada' scenes
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- The Biggest Loser 17
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1