The Biggest Loser: Couples
The very first The Biggest Loser female winner, Ali Vincent, has gotten married. Full Story
The Biggest Loser: Couples host Alison Sweeney won't be so big any longer.
The Biggest Loser: Couples contestant Shanon Thomas is apparently getting creative with her carb-cutting ways.
Alison Vincent's goal was always to become The Biggest Loser's first-ever female champion.
It was apparently more than just a case of the sniffles that kept Paul Marks from attending NBC's live The Biggest Loser: Couples finale broadcast last week.
After five seasons, a woman has finally won The Biggest Loser.
A woman may finally win The Biggest Loser.
Home viewers might be happy that they'll play a role in determining one of The Biggest Loser: Couples' three finalists, however the same can't be said for the NBC reality weight-loss series' two fifth-season trainers.
NBC has announced that home viewers will have the opportunity to determine one of The Biggest Loser: Couples' three finalists immediately following the reality weight-loss series' penultimate fifth-season broadcast on Tuesday, April 8.
After brothers Mark and Jay Kruger both found themselves with the week's lowest weight-loss percentages, Jay offered himself up for elimination.
The women still may ultimately lose the war, but at least they were able to win a major battle.
The odds of The Biggest Loser having its first ever female winner just got a lot smaller.
Two of The Biggest Loser: Couples' previously eliminated contestants were brought back into the competition and no one was eliminated during last night's fifth-season broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss series.
Bernardo Salazar's big heart cost him a chance at becoming The Biggest Loser.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1