The Biggest Loser: Families
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for The Biggest Loser's ninth season, which is currently slated to air early next year. Full Story
Michelle Aguilar's 2008 ended in style -- losing 110 lbs. and gaining an engagement ring.
Heba Salama may admit to being outspoken, but not to being a bully.
Ed Brantley saw two different sides of The Biggest Loser: Families' ranch: its friendlier earlier rounds that culminated in his first elimination, and the gameplay-filled pressure cooker that he returned to when he re-entered the ranch in Week 7.
Michelle Aguilar may have been the winner of The Biggest Loser: Families, but it was probably Vicky Vilcan who stole the show.
Michelle Aguilar didn't want to count her chickens before they hatched, but she had a good feeling.
Michelle Aguilar entered The Biggest Loser: Families looking to lose weight and resurrect her relationship with her mother. She left it as a champion.
Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX, and Vicky Vilcan, a 37-year-old anesthetist from Houma, LA, were revealed to be two of The Biggest Loser: Families' three finalists during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss show's sixth season.
Being on The Biggest Loser: Families ended up helping Renee Wilson simultaneously accomplish two of her dreams: losing weight and reconnecting with her daughter Michelle Aguilar.
Although The Biggest Loser trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels objected to it last season, NBC has announced that home viewers will once again get to decide the third finalist that will be eligible to participate in the weigh-in that will determine the $250,000 winner of this fall's The Biggest Loser: Families edition.
After not speaking to each other for nearly six years, Renee Wilson, a 46-year-old event manager from Ft. Worth, TX, and her daughter Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX as well, not only formed a bond on The Biggest Loser: Families, but also managed to become the only team maintain both of it's members through the competition.
It may have seemed that Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI, wasn't aware of the potential consequences when she voted to send former Blue team teammate Brady Vilcan home during The Biggest Loser: Families' ninth week elimination.
Last week's decision by Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI., to remain "Blue True" and save Blue team teammate Vicky Vilcan from elimination turned out to be quite a costly one.
While many may have been surprised by the elimination of Coleen Skeabeck, a 23-year-old receptionist from Cleveland, OH, from last night's episode of NBC's The Biggest Loser: Families, don't count her as one of them.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals the first 8 pro dancers to star on Season 23
- Caila Quinn: I did tell Ashley Iaconetti I wouldn't go on 'Bachelor in Paradise,' but I changed my mind and didn't think I needed her approval
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Vinny Ventiera, Izzy Goodkind, Nick Viall, Katie Lowes and Adam Shapiro
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald announce they are having another baby
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried reveal sex of first child
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: I understand Josh Murray's view, but Nick Viall and Evan Bass have a right to protect Amanda Stanton
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Ruby Castro, determines Top 5 finalists
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' loses Sarah Herron as Brett Melnick, Carl King and Ryan Beckett arrive, Izzy Goodkind falls for Brett
- Vinny Ventiera, 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Courteney Cox joins Bear Grylls on 'Running Wild' for survival adventure in Ireland
- 'Making a Murderer' subject Brendan Dassey to attend WrestleMania 33
- Emily Ferguson, 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Chad Johnson reportedly appearing on Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's 'Happily Ever After?' reality show
- Nikki Bella returns from injury at WWE SummerSlam event
- Jared Haibon says he'll never do 'Bachelor in Paradise' again, reveals relationship status with Ashley Iaconetti
- Bette Midler apologizes for suggesting Caitlyn Jenner may de-transition back to being Bruce Jenner
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Daniel Maguire: Andi Dorfman is no Oprah Winfrey, but Josh Murray is being unrealistic
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers -- How does Season 3 turn out? Engagements, break-ups and drama
- Tyra Banks to teach at Stanford University in 2017
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I had sex to her 'Hero' song
- Carlos PenaVega and Alexa PenaVega reveal name and sex of their unborn baby
- Farrah Abraham offends by posting photo of daughter in bikini to promote 'Teen Mom OG' premiere
- Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys perform 'Dream On' in dedication to Christin
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Lace Morris and Grant Kemp "might be too crazy for each other," admits Daniel Maguire
- The Biggest Loser 17
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1