The Biggest Loser: Families
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for The Biggest Loser's ninth season, which is currently slated to air early next year. Full Story
Michelle Aguilar's 2008 ended in style -- losing 110 lbs. and gaining an engagement ring.
Heba Salama may admit to being outspoken, but not to being a bully.
Ed Brantley saw two different sides of The Biggest Loser: Families' ranch: its friendlier earlier rounds that culminated in his first elimination, and the gameplay-filled pressure cooker that he returned to when he re-entered the ranch in Week 7.
Michelle Aguilar may have been the winner of The Biggest Loser: Families, but it was probably Vicky Vilcan who stole the show.
Michelle Aguilar didn't want to count her chickens before they hatched, but she had a good feeling.
Michelle Aguilar entered The Biggest Loser: Families looking to lose weight and resurrect her relationship with her mother. She left it as a champion.
Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX, and Vicky Vilcan, a 37-year-old anesthetist from Houma, LA, were revealed to be two of The Biggest Loser: Families' three finalists during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss show's sixth season.
Being on The Biggest Loser: Families ended up helping Renee Wilson simultaneously accomplish two of her dreams: losing weight and reconnecting with her daughter Michelle Aguilar.
Although The Biggest Loser trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels objected to it last season, NBC has announced that home viewers will once again get to decide the third finalist that will be eligible to participate in the weigh-in that will determine the $250,000 winner of this fall's The Biggest Loser: Families edition.
After not speaking to each other for nearly six years, Renee Wilson, a 46-year-old event manager from Ft. Worth, TX, and her daughter Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX as well, not only formed a bond on The Biggest Loser: Families, but also managed to become the only team maintain both of it's members through the competition.
It may have seemed that Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI, wasn't aware of the potential consequences when she voted to send former Blue team teammate Brady Vilcan home during The Biggest Loser: Families' ninth week elimination.
Last week's decision by Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI., to remain "Blue True" and save Blue team teammate Vicky Vilcan from elimination turned out to be quite a costly one.
While many may have been surprised by the elimination of Coleen Skeabeck, a 23-year-old receptionist from Cleveland, OH, from last night's episode of NBC's The Biggest Loser: Families, don't count her as one of them.
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks to compete on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes? Who's his winning pick?
- Mama June Shannon's daughters talk weight-loss surgeries and results: She "doesn't realize how small she is"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly signs on Simone Biles and Mr. T for Season 24 celebrity cast
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Savannah Chrisley reveals she's dating NBA player Chandler Parsons, Todd Chrisley quips he's a "douchebag" and "ho hound"
- Raven Gates -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with show forever
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- John Mayer: I think it'd be really fun to be 'The Bachelor'
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry pregnant with her third child -- "Before you judge me please realize this is my life"
- 'Mama June: From Not to Hot' trainer: It's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- Corinne Olympios -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Gabriela seeks revenge on cheating ex-fiance
- Caitlyn Jenner tweets President Donald Trump about LGBTQ rights: "This is a disaster"
- Rachel Lindsay -- 11 things to know about 'Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- The Biggest Loser 17
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1