The Biggest Loser: Families
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for The Biggest Loser's ninth season, which is currently slated to air early next year. Full Story
Michelle Aguilar's 2008 ended in style -- losing 110 lbs. and gaining an engagement ring.
Heba Salama may admit to being outspoken, but not to being a bully.
Ed Brantley saw two different sides of The Biggest Loser: Families' ranch: its friendlier earlier rounds that culminated in his first elimination, and the gameplay-filled pressure cooker that he returned to when he re-entered the ranch in Week 7.
Michelle Aguilar may have been the winner of The Biggest Loser: Families, but it was probably Vicky Vilcan who stole the show.
Michelle Aguilar didn't want to count her chickens before they hatched, but she had a good feeling.
Michelle Aguilar entered The Biggest Loser: Families looking to lose weight and resurrect her relationship with her mother. She left it as a champion.
Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX, and Vicky Vilcan, a 37-year-old anesthetist from Houma, LA, were revealed to be two of The Biggest Loser: Families' three finalists during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss show's sixth season.
Being on The Biggest Loser: Families ended up helping Renee Wilson simultaneously accomplish two of her dreams: losing weight and reconnecting with her daughter Michelle Aguilar.
Although The Biggest Loser trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels objected to it last season, NBC has announced that home viewers will once again get to decide the third finalist that will be eligible to participate in the weigh-in that will determine the $250,000 winner of this fall's The Biggest Loser: Families edition.
After not speaking to each other for nearly six years, Renee Wilson, a 46-year-old event manager from Ft. Worth, TX, and her daughter Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX as well, not only formed a bond on The Biggest Loser: Families, but also managed to become the only team maintain both of it's members through the competition.
It may have seemed that Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI, wasn't aware of the potential consequences when she voted to send former Blue team teammate Brady Vilcan home during The Biggest Loser: Families' ninth week elimination.
Last week's decision by Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI., to remain "Blue True" and save Blue team teammate Vicky Vilcan from elimination turned out to be quite a costly one.
While many may have been surprised by the elimination of Coleen Skeabeck, a 23-year-old receptionist from Cleveland, OH, from last night's episode of NBC's The Biggest Loser: Families, don't count her as one of them.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I could sense the Ben Scott tension, it made me uncomfortable
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: James Case will shock and blindside everyone
- 'The Voice' finalist Danielle Bradbery "is the winner," according to Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock eliminates Brad McKinzie and Zack Kalter
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brandon Andreen: My portrayal could've been a lot worse
- Emily Maynard reportedly dating a new guy for the past six months
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' and 'The Amazing Race' fall premiere dates announced by CBS
- Sean Lowe: Catherine Giudici and I won't be having kids "anytime soon"
- Kim Kardashian giving birth to baby girl "happened so fast," according to mother Kris Jenner
- Tamra Barney marries fiance Eddie Judge
- Kim Kardashian gives birth to first child prematurely
- Charlie Sheen blasts 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham for leaking texts
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brandon Andreen: Since it can't be me, hopefully it's going to be Brooks Forester
- Joanna Krupa weds Romain Zago in "million dollar princess wedding"
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay chops Zach Womack from the competition
- 'Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls' cast of 10 teams revealed by NBC
- 'The Bachelorette's Brandon Andreen: Desiree Hartsock and I would've 100% had a different connection in a different atmosphere
- 'Summer Camp' reality competition cast announced by USA Network
- Sean Lowe: Catherine Giudici and I "aren't in any rush" to get married
- Farrah Abraham gets second boob job, boasts she is "looking amazing"
- Nigel Lythgoe: I'm pissed Fox fired me from 'American Idol'
- Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli finalize their divorce
- Giuliana Rancic says she and Bill Rancic want more children
- 'Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan' renewed by BBC America
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1